This Retail Procurement Manager will effectively take a "Center of Excellence" approach to sourcing projects across the Retail Products and Money Processing categories (safes, sorters, supplies, repair & maintenance, parts, etc). This position will work closely with Operations and Finance teams in Brinks Europe to build and execute initiatives for enhanced service levels and cost reductions while driving continuous improvement acumen across the Retail Products/Money Processing categories. This role will be responsible for developing and executing Category strategy, conducting strategic sourcing events and negotiating terms and conditions with Suppliers to deliver value and mitigate risk. This position will work collaboratively with stakeholders and other Strategic Sourcing team members to meet stakeholder sourcing requirements, create value, ensure process compliance and drive negotiated cost savings and avoidances.
- Engagement with all Retail and Money Processing related activity in direct coordination with Operations teams. You strives to generate and deliver ongoing value through year-over-year savings/cost avoidance while ensuring strong supplier performance and high level of services for Brinks
- Set category strategy with aggressive targets aligned with Strategic Sourcing and business needs, and challenge and review it on a regular basis
- Create a execution plan for the R/MP categories, and present both plan and strategy to internal customers and the Senior Leadership for endorsement
- Provide expert-level category knowledge, with knowledge of the supply base and global market (prices and practices)
- Solicit input from global and regional site sourcing/procurement and regional operations to develop understanding of sub-category and regional differences
- Monitor and explore external trends and factors that impact category strategies
- Create/Update applicable policies/procedures/processes for categories